Laverstoke Organic Wild Venison with Duck & Beef 500g
Sold in 500g trays.
For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here.
Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
PRE -ORDER! We usually have 2-3 deliveries week, so you will not wait long for order!
Contains 100% organic fresh meat, offal and bone.
Wild Venison (50%), Gressingham Duck with Bone (30%), Organic Beef Heart (10%), Organic Beef Liver (5%), Organic Beef Kidney (5%)
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 67.3%
- Protein: 15.8%
- Fat: 13.6%
- Ash: 2.8%
- Fibre: 0.5%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food