Nutriment Dinner for Cats Salmon 175g
Scottish Farmed Atlantic Salmon, British Turkey and Turkey Liver, British Beef Heart, British Beef Kidney, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder, Spirulina Powder, Wheatgerm Oil
Contains 80% fresh fish and meat, 10% offal and 10% bone.
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 65.9%
- Protein: 16.8%
- Fat: 10%
- Ash (inorganic matter): 1.9%
- Fibre: 0.6%
- Taurine: 899 mg/kg
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food